Sports

Protective Order Against Rajon Rondo Dismissed, per Report



Editors’ note: This story contains accounts of domestic violence. If you or someone you know is a survivor of domestic abuse, contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 or at https://www.thehotline.org/

An emergency protective order filed against veteran NBA point guard Rajon Rondo last month has been dismissed, according to a report from ESPN.

The protective order was filed by the mother of Rondo’s children, Ashley Bachelor, who filed the protective order after Rondo, she said, threatened her with a gun, causing her to fear for her safety, as well as the safety of her children. The protective order also said that Rondo has a history of “violent, erratic and explosive behavior.”

The incident occurred May 11, as the argument stemmed from Bachelor asking her son to finish separating his laundry while playing video games with Rondo. 




Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

close