For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs. Bengals
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the current 48.5-point total in 10 of 20 games (50%) this season.
- In 50% of Cincinnati’s games this season (10/20), the teams combined to score more than Sunday’s over/under of 48.5.
- Sunday’s total is 5.7 points lower than the two team’s combined 54.2 points per game average.
- The 44 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 4.5 fewer than the 48.5 total in this contest.
- The Rams and their opponents have scored an average of 49.2 points per game in 2021, 0.7 more than Sunday’s total.
- In 2021, games involving the Bengals have averaged a total of 46.7 points, 1.8 fewer than this game’s set over/under.
Rams stats and trends
- Los Angeles is 10-10-0 against the spread this year.
- The Rams are 4-4 ATS when favored by 4.5 points or more this season.
- Los Angeles’ games this year have eclipsed the over/under 10 times in 20 opportunities (50%).
- This year, the Rams average 5.0 more points per game (27.1) than the Bengals allow (22.1).
- Los Angeles is 7-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall in games when it records more than 22.1 points.
- The Rams collect 372.1 yards per game, 21.3 more yards than the 350.8 the Bengals allow per matchup.
- Los Angeles is 7-6 against the spread and 11-2 overall when the team totals over 350.8 yards.
- This year, the Rams have turned the ball over 23 times, two more than the Bengals’ takeaways (21).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Los Angeles’ matchup with the Bengals.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati has played 20 games, with 13 wins against the spread.
- This season, the Bengals have won against the spread in each of their three games as an underdog of 4.5 points or more.
- Cincinnati’s games this year have hit the over eight times in 20 opportunities (40%).
- This season the Bengals put up 5.2 more points per game (27.1) than the Rams allow (21.9).
- When Cincinnati records more than 21.9 points, it is 8-5 against the spread and 9-4 overall.
- The Bengals collect 361.5 yards per game, just 16.6 more than the 344.9 the Rams allow.
- In games that Cincinnati picks up over 344.9 yards, the team is 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- This year the Bengals have 21 turnovers, four fewer than the Rams have takeaways (25).
Home and road insights
- At home this year, Cincinnati is 5-5 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
- At home, as 4.5-point underdogs or greater, the Bengals have one win ATS (1-1).
- In nine home games this year, Cincinnati has gone over the total six times.
- The average total in Bengals home games this season is 47.6 points, 0.9 fewer than this matchup’s over/under (48.5).
- Los Angeles is 5-5 against the spread, and 7-2 overall, in away games.
- The Rams have one win ATS (1-2) as 4.5-point favorites or more on the road.
- This season, in six of nine road games Los Angeles has gone over the total.
- This season, Rams away games average 49.0 points, 0.5 more than this outing’s over/under (48.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.