For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Bills
- Kansas City and its opponents have gone over the current 54.5-point total in 12 of 21 games this season.
- Buffalo’s games have gone over 54.5 points in eight of 19 chances this season.
- Sunday’s total is 2.1 points lower than the two team’s combined 56.6 points per game average.
- This contest’s over/under is 16.1 points more than the 38.4 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- Chiefs games have an average total of 52.0 points this season, 2.5 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- The 47.4 PPG average total in Bills games this season is 7.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Chiefs stats and trends
- In Kansas City’s 17 games this season, it has 10 wins against the spread.
- The Chiefs have an against the spread record of 12-9 in their 21 games when favored by 2.5 points or more so far this season.
- Kansas City’s games this year have hit the over on 11 of 19 set point totals (57.9%).
- This year, the Chiefs rack up 11.2 more points per game (28.2) than the Bills give up (17.0).
- When Kansas City puts up more than 17.0 points, it is 10-7 against the spread and 11-4 overall.
- The Chiefs collect 124.0 more yards per game (396.8) than the Bills give up per matchup (272.8).
- When Kansas City picks up over 272.8 yards, the team is 9-8 against the spread and 10-5 overall.
- This year, the Chiefs have 25 turnovers, five fewer than the Bills have takeaways (30).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Kansas City’s matchup with the Bills.
Bills stats and trends
- Against the spread, Buffalo is 9-6-2 this season.
- This year, the Bills have one against the spread win in two games as an underdog of 2.5 points or more.
- Buffalo’s games this season have hit the over on eight of 17 set point totals (47.1%).
- This year the Bills score 7.0 more points per game (28.4) than the Chiefs give up (21.4).
- When Buffalo scores more than 21.4 points, it is 9-2-2 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
- The Bills average only 13.0 more yards per game (381.9) than the Chiefs allow (368.9).
- When Buffalo amasses over 368.9 yards, the team is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- The Bills have turned the ball over 22 times, seven fewer times than the Chiefs have forced turnovers (29).
Home and road insights
- At home this year, Kansas City is 8-2 overall and 5-5 against the spread.
- At home, the Chiefs are 5-5 ATS as 2.5-point favorites or greater.
- This year, in 10 games at home, Kansas City has hit the over five times.
- Chiefs home games this season average 51.4 total points, 3.1 fewer than this matchup’s over/under (54.5).
- On the road, Buffalo is 5-3 overall and 5-3 against the spread.
- On the road, as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Bills are 3-2 ATS.
- This season, in eight road games, Buffalo has gone over the total five times.
- This season, Bills away games average 49.5 points, 5.0 fewer than this contest’s over/under (54.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.